Summer is a time for fun, and I’d like to contribute to that by having a contest that will get you to take more action, think more about your life’s direction, and let your friend’s know more about the issues that I think are important to connect your career, spirit and passion.
The prizes are:
- A free weekend or week-long program at Easton Mountain (certain restrictions apply)
- Two Hours of Career Consulting with Ken in person, or via phone or Skype
- Two movie tickets for a AMC Theatres nationwide
So, how can you get these great prizes? Here are the rules.
- First, register that you are in the contest by filling your contact information on this form.
- Accrue points by subscribing, sharing, and commenting.
- 10 points each for subscribing to the Spirit-Work Connection Blog, Liking the Spirit-Work Connection on Facebook, and following me on Twitter.
- 10 additional points for any of your friends who do any of the above and mention your name when they sign up.
- 1 point each time you retweet one of my Twitter posts, comment on the Spirit-Work Connection blog, share a Spirit-Work Connection post or write on the Spirit-Work Connection page on Facebook.
Contest starts on Tuesday, June 21, 2011, and will end on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at midnight. The person with the most points will get the first choice of prizes. Second place will get choice of the two remaining prizes and third place will receive the remaining prize.
Good luck everyone! Share with your friends!
*Note: The Easton Mountain prize is only available to people who have never attended a program at Easton Mountain before.