Sorry gang about the AWOL-ness of the past week. I went away on vacation, and I took a breather from posting. I was at the Country Dance Society – Boston Center July 4th Contra & English Dance weekend at Pinewoods Camp in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Lovely dancing, lovely place, lovely people, and lovely weather.
Here are the stories that have caught my eye in the mean time!
- Film School Graduates’ Job Prospects at U.S.C., N.Y.U., U.C.L.A.: What are your alternatives to working in the film industry when you have a film degree? Plenty.
- Help Create an Email Charter!: Ideas on some rules to make email communication more responsive to all.
- Social Media Revolution 3 (4:15 version via Erik Qualman): Another cool video about the current state of social media
- Facebook Offers Video Chat in Arrangement With Skype: New partnerships emerging in the social media world
- The magic button — Make Everything OK: Says it all
And in celebrations of the North American National Holidays:
- For Canada Day (July 1), the Arrogant Worms version of Canada’s Really Big
- For US Independence Day (July 4), a John Phillips Sousa Flash Mob on Cape Cod, Massachusetts
More will come next week! Keep checking!