If you’ve been following the Meditate Mass 351 Challenge, you know that I’ve been going around to many towns and cities in the state. In fact, I’ve visited many more than I’ve blogged about already (I’m behind, but catching up). I just thought you’d like to see where I’ve made it to so far. As you can see, there’s a lot of white still there, and many more towns to see. I’ve made it to 65 out of 351, so this is going to be a long journey! I’ll be periodically updating the map for you to see.
I am a career consultant who specializes in the connection between what your spirit wants to do in the world, and how to marry that to the work that you do in order to support yourself. While I work with people in all fields, I specialize in working with "creative entrepreneurs" and the LGBT community.
- This is a lesson for people at all ages. It's the inner strength you build that will really make the difference. lnkd.in/dnQNQMi 4 days ago
- Thanks @MichaelS_Kimmel for the great talk on #genderequality at @babson. Showing that men can gain from this as well as women. 3 weeks ago
- RT @RepKClark: It's becoming clear that Sessions lied under oath. The American people need to be able to trust their Attorney General. He s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NancyRichmond: Reduce crime but no gun regulations. Create jobs by destroying the environment and going to war. Create fake fear of im… 3 weeks ago
- RT @guskenworthy: Here's what you need to fight for #transrights US Dept of Justice: 202-353-1555 US Dept of Education: 800-872-5327 Trans… 1 month ago